VOT - Shortwave broadcast frequency and time
|15.520 mHz (meter band 19)
||8:30 - 10.00 pm
||6.00 - 7.30 pm
||6.15 - 7.45 pm
|15.565 mHz (meter band 19)
||10:00 – 10:30 am
||07:30 – 08:00 am
||07:45- 08:15 am
* Re-tune frequently - slight frequency changes made regularly.
* Target area for these transmissions is Tibet.
VOT - Satellite radio ASIASAT 7 (AS7) configuration detail
Location: 位置：东经105.5 度。
|Symbol Rate (SR)
* Location: 105.5 degrees East, Beam: C-Band
* Service is Listed name in the channel RADIO menu(not the TV menu) as MOMO
channel name in radio menu: MOMO
* Can be received on big size dish receivers from 1.5 meter in diameter.
Dish lnb be directed for 水平极化 (Horizontal) H
* Service is listed as "MOMO” in Radio Channel Menu – service is audio 24/7
The VOT service on 4146 Mhz is close by VOA(Tibetan) "Kunleng TV" service on 4040 Mhz
* The service is 24/7 in Tibetan language
Go to our Mandarin Chinese
Send us your comments
on today's Tibetan broadcast.
Go to our archive
to download or listen to previous programmes.
Are you or a friend planning to visit Tibet? Please contact us!