VOT - Shortwave broadcast frequency and time
|Between 15.550 - 15.600 mHz
(meter band 19)
||8:30 - 10:30 pm
||6:00 - 8:00 pm
||6:15 - 8:15 pm
|7.590 mHz (meter band 41)
||07:00 – 07:30 am
||04:30 – 05:00 am
||04:45- 05:15 am
* Re-tune frequently - slight frequency changes made regularly.
* Target area for these transmissions is Tibet.
VOT - Satellite radio (TELSTAR 18) configuration detail
Apstar 5/Telstar 18 （Ku波段/小耳朵)
|Symbol Rate (SR)
* Location: 138 degrees East, Beam: Ku-Band, Listed name: VOT
* Can be received on small dish in China. Dish lnb be directed for水平极化 (Horizontal) H
* Service is listed as “VOT.ORG” in TV Channel Menu – service is audio 24/7
* The service is 24/7 with 30 minutes in Mandarin and 30 minutes inTibetan continuously
Go to our Mandarin Chinese
Send us your comments
on today's Tibetan broadcast.
Go to our archive
to download or listen to previous programmes.
Are you or a friend planning to visit Tibet? Please contact us!